Fort Boise Community Center
700 N ROBBINS RD
Fort Boise Community Center offers cultural programs and physical activities for children, teens and adults in a 1-story building near downtown Boise.
Amenities include a 4,500-square-foot Art Center, two dance studios, a gymnasium, fitness center, locker rooms, showers, and a Teen Activity Center.
Attention Teens! For information on teen programming, visit teen programming page.
Weight/Exercise Rooms has free weights, weight machines, treadmills, ellipticals, stair steppers and exercise bikes.
Learn more about our membership options and drop-in activity fees.
Questions? Contact Us via Email or (208) 608-7680.
|Monday through Thursday
|| 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
|| 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Friday Night (Teens Only) (1st & 3rd Fridays)
|| 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|| 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
|| 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
October through April, Fort Boise is open every day.
May through September, Fort Boise is open Monday through Friday only.
- Martin Luther King Day, January 21 Closed
- Presidents Day, February 18 Closed
- Easter Day April 1 Closed
- Independence Day July 4 Closed
- Veterans Day November 12 Closed
- Thanksgiving, November 22 Closed
- Christmas Eve, December 24 Open 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
- December 25 Closed
- New Year's Eve, December 31 Open 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
- New Year's Day, January 1 Closed
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all public parks, including within 20 feet of the Boise Greenbelt, except in designated areas within Ann Morrison and Julia Davis parks and city-owned golf courses.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's risk and expense. Boise Valley Towing at (208) 389-9707.