Fort Boise Community Center
700 N ROBBINS RD
Fort Boise Community Center offers cultural programs and physical activities for children, teens and adults in a 1-story building near downtown Boise.
Amenities include a 4,500-square-foot Art Center, two dance studios, a gymnasium, fitness center, locker rooms, showers, and a Teen Activity Center.
Attention Teens! For information on teen programming, visit teen programming page.
Weight/Exercise Rooms has free weights, weight machines, treadmills, ellipticals, stair steppers and exercise bikes.
Learn more about our membership options and drop-in activity fees.
Questions? Contact Us via Email or (208) 608-7680.
|Monday through Thursday
|| 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
|| 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Friday Night (Teens Only) (1st & 3rd Fridays)
|| 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|| 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
|| 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
October through April, Fort Boise is open every day.
May through September, Fort Boise is open Monday through Friday only.
- Martin Luther King Day, January 21 Closed
- Presidents Day, February 18 Closed
- Easter Day April 1 Closed
- Independence Day July 4 Closed
- Veterans Day November 12 Closed
- Thanksgiving, November 22 Closed
- Christmas Eve, December 24 Open 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
- December 25 Closed
- New Year's Eve, December 31 Open 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
- New Year's Day, January 1 Closed
Smoking is prohibited in all public parks, including within 20 feet of the Boise Greenbelt, except in designated areas within Ann Morrison and Julia Davis parks and city-owned golf courses.
NOTE: E-cigarettes are not prohibited under the ordinances.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's risk and expense. Boise Valley Towing at (208) 389-9707.