Splash into summer! City of Boise pools now open
Boise Parks and Recreation operates six outdoor municipal pools throughout the City of Boise.
SEASON PASS SALE!
All of the season passes go half price on July 20th through the end of the season. This applies to both residents and non-residents.
- Family Pass (up to 5 members) = $59
- Additional members in the same family (same household) = $8
- Adult pass = $30
- 12-18 pass = $20
- Youth 11 and under = $15.25
- Family Pass (up to 5 members) = $92.23
- Additional members in the same family (same household) = $12.40
- Adult pass = $46.50
- 12-18 pass = $31
- Youth 11 and under = $24.80
All pools are staffed by certified lifeguards.
City pools are located at:
- Borah Pool, 801 Aurora Drive
- Fairmont Pool, 7929 Northview Street
- Ivywild Pool, 2250 Leadville Avenue
- Lowell Pool, 1601 N. 28th Street
- South Pool, 921 Shoshone Street
- Natatorium and Hydrotube, 1811 Warm Springs Avenue
Swimming classes are also available at all six pools. Classes taught by certified instructors are offered Mondays through Thursdays in two-week sessions.
Youth season swim passes start at $32 for City of Boise residents. Family passes and non-resident passes also are available.
To register for swim lessons online, please click here. You can also stop by Fort Boise Community Center, 700 Robbins Road, or call (208) 608-7680 or TDD/TTY 1-800-377-3529.