Boise Parks and Recreation offers ASA and USSSA sanctioned invitational, qualifier and championship level tournaments for men's, women's and coed slow pitch and youth fast pitch teams.
Tournaments are held on weekends from April thru September in typically a three or four game guarantee format. Registration is accepted on a team basis only. The deadline to register is 5:30 p.m. on the Monday before the tournament or possibly Tuesday due to an observed Holiday, unless otherwise noted. Each tournament is dependent upon weather.
Program Coordinator - Travis James, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 608-7653
Program Coordinator - Mike Altieri email@example.com, (208) 608-7654
Thank you to all of our sponsors for the 2017 Softball Season, League and Tournaments
2017 Complete list of sponsors
How to Register:
- In-Person at Boise Parks and Recreation Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center, 690 Robbins Rd
- Mail completed entry form with payment (payable to "City of Boise") to the Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center
- E-mail completed entry form with credit/debit card information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and pay by credit/debit card over the phone, (208) 608-7580
- Online, Customer ID & password required
The Boise Parks and Recreation Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center is located at 690 Robbins Rd, Boise, ID 83702 and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Payment and completed roster due at time of registration.
Tournament umpires are contracted through the Boise Softball Umpire's Association (ASA) and Idaho USSSA.
TITLE SPONSOR - Coca-Cola
HOST HOTEL - SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boise-ParkCenter, 424 East Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706 (208) 342-1044, Special room rate $89.00 (All rooms feature a sofa that converts to a full size bed, accommodating up to 5 guests.) Complimentary breakfast buffet. Room rates are subject to availability. For reservations, contact Monique Mills at (208) 342-1044 or email@example.com