Fourth of July
BACK TO ANN MORRISON!
Families are invited to join us on Independence Day for the 12th Annual Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration in Ann Morrison Park.
Fireworks Show Time: 10:15 p.m.
The event will be free to the public and the fireworks synced to the music on 107.1 K-HITS!
Food and Beer Vendors
Food and beer sales will begin at 4:00 p.m.
Parking and Road Closure Details
Ann Morrison Park
- Ann Morrison will be closed to non-permitted vehicles from sunrise to sunset on Wednesday, July 4
- ADA Parking will be available for individuals with disabled placards – Please see our Event Map for details
- No Parking will be allowed on Crescent Rim from sunrise to 11 p.m. Wednesday, July 4
- The Boise Police Department will be closing Crescent Rim to through traffic starting at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 4
- Residents who live within the Crescent Rim closure area will be allowed access until 9:30 p.m. Boise Police Department will then close road completely for the duration of the fireworks show
Street Closure will be implemented at the following locations:
- Crescent Rim & Latah
- Crescent Rim & Eastover Terrace
Additional parking locations for the fireworks celebration include:
- Boise State University – Brady Street Garage
- Eastman: 848 W. Main St.
- Capitol Terrace: 770 W. Main St.
- City Centre: 312 S. 9th St.
- Grove Street: 234 S. 10th St.
- Boulevard: 245 S. Capitol Blvd.
- Myrtle Street: 789 W. Broad Street
Floating the River
Barber Park Shuttle Service will pick floaters and equipment up at its normal Ann Morrison location. Last pick up will be at 7:00 p.m.
All other floater pick up will be located at 1104 Royal Blvd parking lot (see map)
IMPORTANT – Floater pick up area is a LOADING ZONE ONLY please coordinate with floaters accordingly.
Helpful tips for attendees:
- No fireworks or sparklers are allowed in the park
- Drones not permitted
- Please leave pets at home
- Consider bringing the following items: water, sunscreen, bug spray, flashlight and a blanket or chair to sit on
- Bring a flashlight to facilitate a safe and visible exit from the park after the show.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed in the park.
- Alcoholic beverages are illegal within 250 feet of the Boise River
- Smoking is prohibited except in a designated area in the southwest corner of the park near the duck pond
- The Disc Golf Course will be closed July 3rd/4th in Ann Morrison Park
After the Fireworks:
At the conclusion of the fireworks, Americana Boulevard will be closed for approximately 45 minutes to allow pedestrians to exit the park. Officers will assist pedestrians exiting the park and will also be staffing closures at Americana/Shoreline and Americana/Emerald/Latah. Officers will also be in the area of Capitol/University to assist pedestrians crossing Capitol Boulevard.
Traffic may be heavily congested as you leave Ann Morrison Park. Please be courteous and careful as you exit.