4th of July
Families are invited to join us on Independence Day for the 11th Annual Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration at Expo Idaho, 5610 N Glenwood St, Boise, ID 83714.
The fireworks display is made possible due to the generous support from various organizations and individuals in the community, including City of Boise, Ada County, Fred Meyer, Mountain America Credit Union, The Idaho Statesman, 107.1 K-HITS, Tomlinson & Associates, Inc., Boise Housing Corporation, College of Western Idaho, J.R. Simplot Co., Intermountain Gas, Micron Foundation, Idaho Power, United Heritage Insurance, Grove Hotel, and George and Bev Harad.
- Beer, wine, and food will be available for purchase from vendors.
Fireworks Show Time: 10:15 p.m.
If you plan to watch the fireworks show from Expo Idaho, please be prepared for all coolers and handbags to be checked at the gate before entering the viewing area. Backpacks are not allowed. Please be mindful of the following:
- No outside alcohol is allowed at Expo Idaho
- Beer, wine and food will be available for purchase from vendors
- There will be plenty of FREE parking at Expo Idaho. Please respect surrounding businesses and do not park in their lots during the event.
- No tailgating, canopies, fireworks, sparklers, grills, open flames, drones or jaywalking. Vehicles must be legally parking in designated parking spaces. Police officers and security will be patrolling the grounds/parking lots and issuing citations when warranted
- Gates for parking and the viewing area open at 6 p.m. on July 4
- Bring a flashlight to help you get safely back to your car after the fireworks show
- Smoking is prohibited, except in designated areas
There will be a lost and found/missing child booth inside the viewing area near the paramedics station at Expo Idaho. Parents or guardians can stop by the front gates or information table at the Fourth of July fireworks celebration to get wristbands that they can use to write their cell phone number on in case anyone gets separated.
- Volunteers are needed for a number of shifts on Tuesday, July 4th. Available shifts are 4pm to 6pm and 6pm to 10:30pm.
- We welcome all sorts of volunteer support, ranging from friendly faces at the information and check-in booths to folks securing the fireworks perimeter to help keep everyone safe. Volunteers must be age 18 or older.
- Click on this link to view available volunteer shifts and to register as a volunteer.
- Volunteers help make these community events a success. We hope you will consider participating – or send it on to a group who might want to help out!
- For more information, contact: Summer Alteri, 208-608-7618, firstname.lastname@example.org