To help us provide a safe and healthy experience for everyone, we ask that you comply with the following policies:
1. All people who desire to be inside the facility, for swimming or observing, will be required to pay the daily admission fee during open hours.
2. All people must shower before entering the pool.
3. Children under the age of nine years must be supervised at all times by an adult (must be at least 16 years of age). Any child under the age of 9 who cannot pass the swim test for deep water will require the adult to be in the water with them.
4. Children who are not potty-trained or are under the age of three years must be in the arms of their parents while in the main pools, and within arms' reach of parents while in the wading pools.
5. For sanitary reasons children who are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers.
6. If your child has had a stomach illness, please wait two weeks before allowing your child to swim. Persons with open sores or infectious disease are not permitted in the pool.
7. For everyone's safety, flotation devices, masks, snorkels, and fins are not allowed.
8. You are responsible for your own personal property. Bag checks are provided for securing your belongings. Boise Parks and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
9. Proper swim wear is required to use the facility. No denim shorts, jeans or cut-offs.
10. Diving is allowed in designated areas only. Any jumping should be made straight out into the pool. Running, front and back flips, back dives and twirls are not permitted when jumping into the pool.
11. For your safety, lifeguards may require swimmers to demonstrate their swimming ability before entering deep water.
12. Rough play and excessive noise are not allowed in the facility. No pushing, shoving or throwing people from the deck.
13. Food and drink may be consumed only in the designated eating areas. Tobacco products, chewing gum and alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Please, NO GLASS CONTAINERS!
14. For everyone's safety all pools have a maximum capacity of swimmers. Admission is based upon a first-come, first-served basis, with no exceptions. Season pass holders are NOT guaranteed admittance when pool is at capacity.
In addition to these rules each facility has specific rules that are unique to that location. We appreciate your cooperation! For more information on Boise Parks and Recreation aquatics programs or facilities call (208) 608-7680.