Dogs Off-Leash Parks/Areas
The City of Boise offers a variety of opportunities for dogs and their owners to roam freely.
- 4 Dog Off-Leash Parks & designated foothills trails (available everyday from sunrise to sunset). Feature mulch, sand surface materials or green grass.
- 10 Dog Off-Leash Areas (available for off-leash use seasonally or during designated hours) in developed multi-use parks with green grass, restrooms and irrigation.
Boise City Code requires that dogs be on a leash at all City Parks and Facilities, unless otherwise indicated. For laws regarding dogs in parks, please visit our Rules, Regulations and Enforcement web page.
Dog parks are planned for Borah and four undeveloped sites (Bowler, Magnolia, Molenaar, and Murgoitio), when funding comes available for development.
View Larger Map (opens in a new window and contains additional print and measure functionality!)
- Click on "Details" or "Legend" to bring up information in the left-hand pane.
- Click on "Basemap" to change the map's background.
- Click on a map symbol to "pop-up" additional information and a link to the park webpage.
- Zoom in and out using the mouse scroll or click on the + and - .
- When using the search box, include "Boise, ID" to narrow down the search. (ex: Morris Hill Dog Park, Boise, ID)