Boise Parks & Recreation offers great activities & camps this spring
Gear up for spring break camps, art classes, golf lessons and hockey 101 offered in March & April by Boise Parks & Recreation!
A new spring 2014 Activity Guide showcases programs provided for children, teens and adults.
Spring break camps, which run March 24-28, include art, mountain biking, golf, studio arts, learn to skate, hockey, rock climbing, world safari, zoo careers and a five-day program for teens with disabilities.
Dozens of other classes and programs are available in March & April, including:
- Clay Class for Creative Kids – a fun class for kids age 4-5 and adults
- Ten & Under Tennis – indoor lessons for kids age 6-8 & 9-11
- Youth golf – lessons for youth age 4+ at Warm Springs Golf Course
- Adult leagues – men’s and women’s leagues offered at Quail Hollow Golf Course
- Circus skills – teens can learn stilt walking, juggling, unicycling and more
- Adult developmental hockey clinics – new and beginning skaters learn to play in a supportive atmosphere with an emphasis on positional play
- Elk herd sleigh ride – a fun day-trip near Cascade for people with disabilities
A digital edition and a PDF of the spring guide are available at the Boise Parks & Recreation website.
Online registration is available for most camps and classes. For a free copy of the Activity Guide or additional information, please stop by Fort Boise Community Center, 700 Robbins Road, Boise 83702 or call (208) 608-7680.