Boise Parks & Recreation offers ASA and USSSA sanctioned invitational, qualifier and championship level tournaments for men's, women's and coed slow pitch and youth fast pitch teams.
Tournaments are held on weekends from April thru September in typically a three or four game guarantee format. Registration is accepted on a team basis only. The deadline to register is 5:30 p.m. on the Monday before the tournament or possibly Tuesday due to an observed Holiday, unless otherwise noted. Each tournament is dependent upon weather.
Program Coordinator - Will Perry firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 608-7653
Program Coordinator - Mike Altieri email@example.com, phone 608-7654
Thank you to all of our sponsors for the 2016 Softball Season, League & Tournaments
Complete list of sponsors
How to Register:
- In-Person at Boise Parks & Recreation Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center, 690 Robbins Rd
- Mail completed entry form with payment (payable to "City of Boise") to the Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center
- E-mail completed entry form with credit/debit card information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and pay by credit/debit card over the phone, 208-608-7580
- Online, Customer ID & password required
The Boise Parks & Recreation Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center is located at 690 Robbins Rd, Boise, ID 83702 and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Payment and completed roster due at time of registration.
Tournament umpires are contracted thru the Boise Softball Umpire's Association (ASA) and Idaho USSSOA.
TITLE SPONSOR - Coca-Cola
HOST HOTEL - SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boise-ParkCenter
New Location: 424 East Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706
Newly Remodeled SpringHill Suites Boise-Parkcenter
Special room rate $72.00 (All rooms feature a sofa the converts to a full size bed – guests could accommodate up to 5)
For complete hotel accommodations please click here.
For reservations, contact Monique Mills at (208) 342-1044 or email@example.com