Development Impact Fee Advisory Committee
The Development Impact Fee Advisory Committee was established by the Boise City Council to:
- Assist the City in adopting land use assumptions
- Review the capital improvements plan, and proposed amendments, and file written comments
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of the capital improvements plan
- File periodic reports, at least annually, with respect to the capital improvements plan and report to the Mayor and Council any perceived inequities in implementing the plan or imposing the development impact fees
- Advise the Mayor and Council of the need to update or revise land use assumptions, capital improvements plan and development impact fees
The Development Impact Fee Advisory Committee meets from noon-2 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at the Boise Depot Meeting Station (first floor, east entrance).
This meeting is open to the public and agendas and meeting minutes are posted to the right.