Construction Use License
What types of activities require a license?
- Access to adjoining or nearby properties by crossing park property.
- Stage, grade, or modify, in any manner, park property, for any purpose.
What is the process to apply for a license?
- Complete the application.
- Provide ALL requested information.
- Include a map (hand-drawn is acceptable) that shows the project area, including all trees, structures and other improvements.
- Describe all work for restoration of park property to its pre-project condition.
- Include $25.00 fee.
How does Parks and Recreation review the application?
Why are applications approved or denied and what conditions may be placed on the application?
- Approvals may include site-specific conditions.
- Denials may be appealed to the Board of Parks and Recreation Commissioners within 10 working days.
- Boise Parks and Recreation staff will monitor approved licenses.
- As described in the license, or, if damage is unanticipated, as directed by Boise Parks and Recreation staff. All restoration costs shall be incurred by the Applicant.